Monday, March 24, 2014

Release Party for Mia Moore's Yield to You Box Set!


This week I'm partying with my friend Mia Moore. She's hosting a release party all week with tons of prizes and will be featuring fabulous authors!

Friend Mia and get in on the action! Her new book is listed below. I'll be giving away copies of my book Punished by the Vampire on Thursday so stop by my Facebook Page and say HI!

Here are the prizes:


Monday the 24th -3 - $5 Amazon Gift Certificates
3 copies of Yield to You Box Set
5 free copies of any of my other books

Tuesday the 25th - Chloe Thurlow featured
3 copies of her book GIRL TRADE

Wednesday the 26th - Dylan Cross featured
3 copies of BACK TO SCHOOL

Thursday the 27th - Lacey Harper featured
3 copies of  PUNISHED BY THE VAMPIRE

Friday the 28th - 2 - $10 Amazon Gift Cards
3 - copies of Yield to You Box Set
5 free copies of any of my other books


Check out Mia Moore's New Release!
 


And my New Release!

No comments:

Post a Comment